Thursday, November 22, 2018

HOTEL SERVER BODY MASSAGE IN BANGALORE +91 98866 80630

HOTEL SERVICE BODY MASSAGE IN BANGALORE +919886680630


Massage Service By RAHUL SPA


Are you feeling stressed and tired from your daily routine ?
Wanted to forget about everything for a while ?
I can definitely help you out


MALE TO MALE FULL BODY MASSAGE SERVICE IN BANGALORE ,
WE are qualified professional male massage therapist in Bangalore , spa therapy In India & we Studied in Thailand Trained Thai massage Swedish massage, Deep Tissue massage, Aroma Therapy massage, and i am certificates holder masseur and we have 5 years experienced of different massage techniques, we have been improving, developing and expanding my professional service.
we offering male to male full body massage to gay, straight and bisexual men and can be offered in the comfort of your home or apartment or hotel's
my Goal are to make you feel comfortable with me by being as friendly, open-minded and receptive as i can, to listen to and meet your needs to the best of my ability,to provide a pleasant environment, and to provide an experience for you that is both healing and pleasurable.
we offer different types of massages nonsexual Therapeutic massage, naturist massage, & sensual massage before booking me please read the differences of the every massage's 
we give the massage naked or clothed, whichever makes you feel most comfortable. Also, feel free to let me know if you would like me to focus on certain areas and I will personalise the session to make it more pleasurable and relaxing for you !


CALL ME OR WHATSAPP ME +91 98866 8O63O


Foe more detail 
Email : imassageblr@gmail.com
mobile : +919886680630

1 comment: